After reading so much about dangerous effects of natural tan and sun burn – people now choose fake tanners and sunless tanners for the tan complexion. Well, generally speaking – no tanning method is safe enough but specifically speaking – tanning lotions are better choice among all tanning methods.
You can achieve best tanning result artificially by any of following method
- Bronzers (dyes)
- Sun beds and sun lamps
What you must choose!
If you want to have a tan complexion with least health risks – you must select those products which contain Dihydroxyacetone. We are in support of this statement – though tanning products are not so much highly appreciated by FDA ,the only product that is approved is Dihydroxyacetone .
DHA – should you use it?
If you want to get rid from pale complexion and want an excellent tanning effect you must go for DHA. Moreover, you can use this when
- If you have skin allergy
- If you have issues regarding photosensitivity
- If you want to avoid tanning pills and sprays
- If you want to avoid health risks
- If you want to avoid skin irregularities
DHA – how does it work!
When you apply DHA on your skin – there occur a chemical reaction – between your dead cells and DHA, so give you a tan result. So, we can say – there is no harm to your skin – because reaction takes place in dead epidermis, which disappears within a month.
DHA formulation – what does it contain?
- DHA acts as a moisturizer
- It acts as a dehydrating agent
- It has some anti – oxidant properties too
- DHA is best for your dry – skin
- DHA containing alcohol is best for your oily skin
- The outdoor lotion DHA contains sun – screen effect
- DHA gives you even skin tone
- You may add other accelerators for long – lasting effect of tan, without sun – burn
How to get best outcome of tanning effect by DHA!
If you want to get best result of tanning – you must apply DHA properly. You can follow following steps to have best results:
- First of all clean that area where you want to apply Dihydroxyacetone
- If you have used a detergent or soap on your skin, clear it with acidic toner.
- Giving extra attention to the bony areas, apply some lotion and moisturize the area.
- To avoid un even tone to your skin – apply the DHA in single layer throughout the area
- Always use gloves before applying the tanning agent. Use rough clothes while application of DHA. Wait for 30 minutes and remove those clothes after
- Don’t take bath or swim for at least one hour after application of tanner
- Reapply after a day or two to have best tone
Tanning effect – how longer it can stay
Depends on no. of application of tanning agent – you can get desired effect. Usually tanning effect lasts for a week or two. But you can retain the same color tone – when you apply after a day or two.
Precisely speaking – artificial tanning is much better than the direct sun exposure!